Things to consider when buying jewelry online…
- Jewelry descriptions include gauge, wearable length, and flare size when applicable. Be aware of what size you wear PRIOR to placing your order and make your selection carefully!
- Every computer monitor displays color differently. While jewelry is photographed to be as color-accurate as possible, your computer may not match perfectly!
- Regarding jewelry material, it is important to take into consideration any sensitivities or allergies you may have.
- Make note of quantity in description. Most items are sold by the pair, but some may be only available as singles!
- Jewelry that we have available on our online store does not reflect the entirety of our jewelry collection that is for sale. For some things, you’ll just have to come into one of our locations.